Wednesday, November 4, 2009

But You Don't Look Sick

Photobucket



I wish I looked as good as I feel. I get alot of...... wowww you look so good! If people only knew what we PHer's have to go through to make ourselfs look good. Most of the time my smiles are fake! Sometimes I hate taking pics, and whoever takes them always makes me smile. And sometimes I feel so terrible that I don't want to smile. My pics come out with a BIG smile on my face, therefore people assume that I feel GREAT! I have not felt GREAT in a very long time. I can say that sometimes I feel ok or maybe even good, but not GREAT! When you have PH there are alot of BAD days for us... more bad then good! We take one day at a time. That is the only way we can do this. PH is a disease that takes everything out of us. We need a cure. Fight for our cause! And don't assume that because we look good we feel good!
Thanks for reading :)




PH Buttons

Photobucket


Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And of course...we always look good...LOL
Great post Moma Hen :))
Luv ya...
Hugs Y Besos :))

Karen said...

Hi, I'm Karen. Since my mother was diagnosed with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension four months ago, I've decided to make a blog to raise awareness of PAH. Perhaps you'd consider linking to my blog - it's http://hypertension-pulmonary.blogspot.com/