Monday, January 19, 2009

I am home... finaly!!

We actually arrived last week, on Wednesday. We have both my husband and I been sleeping alot. It was a longggggg trip back, I came home so tired and with ALOT of fluid build up. It was so bad that my legs are still hurting, I had elephant legs for a few days. I will be posting some pics. We took over 200 pics, LOL. And I have to see what might be interesting for you all to see. I will also write about our trip to Mexico.
For now I hope that everyone is doing well and that the New Year brings everyone lots of GOOD health.


Hugs
Cathy

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so happy you are back! I was beginning to think we lost you to Mexico. LOL! I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing stories! In the meantime, get plenty of rest!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Teddybear said...

I am glad you are finally home - now that was a long trip. Get some rest and I look forward to seeing your trip via pictures. Blessings Deb.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy! I am so glad that you are home safe and sound. I have been going to your blog every few days hoping to see a post. I was so afraid something might have happened to you!!
That was one long trip but glad you had a good time and are home safe and sound. Get some well deserved rest! Will look forward to reading about the trip and seeing pictures. Hope you are doing good!

Love,
Sheila
(BTW I have to sign in as annonymous, since I am to lazy to get on my other computer!. Sorry about that!)

Barbara Howard said...

glad to see you back, missed your posts

barbara

Anonymous said...

I know home is always great:))
Missed you sooo much...

Hope your RHC yesterday went well..

Love & hugs and un Beso:)
Jen