Friday, December 19, 2008

We are still here :)

So much for leaving at the crack Photobucket of dawn. LOL. Yeap we are still here, we are all packed and ready to go though. We should leave in about an hour! I am excited and nervous at the same time. I am hoping our trip will be safe :)

I just wanted to stop by though and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Don't drink and drive like wheelie and me :). I hope that where ever or whomever you spend it with, it will be filled with love, happiness , peace, good health, and joy!
I hope that those of you that are not feeling that well, will get some help from above to make it easier, these holidays.
I love you all and I will surely miss you :)



Photobucket



Photobucket Y un BESO!


Cathy

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you have a safe and wonderful journey. This is such an adventure, it makes me want to take a road trip! Merry Christmas,Feliz Navidad and Happy New Year!

Teddybear said...

Your have probably left by now - but my prayers will be with you and yours for a safe and joyous trip. Merry Christmas. Love Deb.

baby_doll007 said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Cathy!
See Ya when you get back all safe and sound. -Hugs!-

Barbara Howard said...

have a wonderful safe trip and a great time, I will miss you posting, you will need to get a laptop and take it with you.

Merry Christmas

barbara

Barbara Howard said...

well I sure do hope you have a good time while you are gone, I have missed hearing from you and reading your blog,
I had a lot of company and I am so tired, I am trying to stay awake.
I suppose since my grandchildren did not come for christmas, then I am just going to go get gift cards and send to them, I thought they may come and I could take all of them shopping and let them buy what they wanted and did not already have.
well my son had to work so they did not come, so I may do that in a couple of days and mail it to them
I hope you had a great christmas
barbara

Anonymous said...

Cathy I hope you had a really great time on your Christmas vacation and everything went well.
Remember to rest up after you get home. And savor the memories.

Anonymous said...

Man..I miss you....
I keep checking to see if maybe you updated from Mexico..
Hurry home and be safe:)

Hugs and un beso,
Jen

Barbara Howard said...

haven't you got back yet. miss your blog

hury home

barbara

ali said...

Where are youuuuuuuu??????

Barbara Howard said...

send me your email when you get back and I will add your name to my blog
miss your posts
barbara

The Truth said...

girlfriend donde tu eres? you been gone for a month or two??

Teddybear said...

i can't wait for you to get home and share all the pictures you have taken. Sounds like fun. See you when you get back. Deb.