Monday, June 1, 2009

Carlos' Graduation

Its been a while now since I posted. I knew what my next post would be. I just needed to get to it.

My son Carlos at the age of 17, graduated from high school on Tuesday May 19th 2009. It was a very stressful and emotional day, for me as well as for him. He really wanted to give up! And I told him NO, YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP! He needed to complete alot of credits, I mean it was like he was doing school and homework 24/7, I knew he could do it and I told him so. I know it was a very stressful time for him. But...... He did it and I am soooooo proud of him :)

Here are some pics :)


Photobucket My baby :)
Photobucket Carlos and his neighbor buddy Jose.
Photobucket Carlos and Gloria (girlfriend)

Photobucket Carlos so proud!
Photobucket Carlos and Gloria.
PhotobucketHis Pa, Carlos and Me.
Photobucket Carlos and friends.
PhotobucketCarlos and me.
Photobucket Happy tears :)
PhotobucketThis tie is choking me!


His party on Saturday
PhotobucketYum!

Photobucket Cake anyone?


Photobucket Family

PhotobucketFamily again with me in the pic :)

Well I hope you all enjoy the pics!
Thanks for reading :)


Photobucket

Cathy

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I know how proud you are of Carlos!! The pic of you hugging him with happy tears gave me some happy tears! I am glad you shared the pics, they are great!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

This was so wonderful and so full of love. Congratulations to both Mom and Carlos for not giving in or giving up!

Hugs,
Nan

Bonnie said...

Cathy what a very special day and thank you for sharing it with us. The baby of the family is the hardest. Steven and I struggled like crazy but he too made.

Way to go MOM you and Carlos hung in there and you were strong together.

Lots of hugs and laughs,

Bonnie,NV

Anonymous said...

Awww..such a proud Moma :)) See he DID do it!!! It made me cry seeing those pics of you with tears..but yes...happy tears:) You BOTH made it...I am proud of you both..and love all the pics...

Hugs Y Besos:)
Jen

Jeannie said...

awww Cathy! What a sweet story... you must be the best mom ever and I know how proud you are of your children. I love the photos of you and Carlos hugging...congratulations to you for getting them all through school... and congrats to Carlos for graduating! Love you, JeannieTX