Monday, October 5, 2009

To vent or not to vent?

I havent blogged in awhile, I do get reminders to do so, but just dont seem to be in the mood or ble to get around to it. But ive been thinking this is the best way to get things off my chest, mind or whereever they may be lurking.

A few weeks back, maybe a month or so ago. I was in chat with some other PHriends, the same ones as usuall, we were all joking around and something was said to me that I did not appreciate. I was upset, I said nite and left chat. I ended up going to FT and when I arrived there were 3 of my Phriends waiting there for me. I was asked if I was ok, I said NO! they knew what was going on of course, because they were in chat when I left. Anyway I VENTED about what happened! Then word got out to the person that I was VENTING about. She mentioned to of my PHriends and said that I went talking to them about her. So this person accused me of talking about her behind her back. I tried to explian that I was asked if I was ok and I answered, never did it cross my mind that I was going to be acccused of talking behind this person's back. Well this person told me she felt sorry for me and that I was no longer her PHriend because she could no longer trust me.......
Ok, so then I went and accused a PHriend of going and blabbing about what I was VENTING about. And to make long story short. Now this PHriend wants nothing to do with me either. She was really upset about me accusing her, which I dont blame her. She said that what I wrote was lame and she also told me that she felt sorry for me and we could no longer be PHriends. I was accused onnce again of making her ill. The past was brought up, which I thought had been resolved. I did apologize to her, but that did not work. All this got out of hand, I feel I can no longer be the same person that I was. I hurt a few of my PHriends feelings, I got them involved in a BIG MESS. Which I never should of done. I have some other things going on right now, so this has not been easy for me. I am sad al the time, just balling at whatever. I am afraid of saying stupid things. Like this for example. Will someone misread or try to misread and take this all wrong? I think that maybe sometimes its better to keep things inside instead of VENTING, that way you will not be accused of otherwise......





Photobucket



Cathy

3 comments:

Annette said...

Cathy, I've been out of the loop for quite a while and have been away from the computer for a while, also. I'm sorry that you're having some problems with phriends. No one needs the extra stress. Please take care of yourself, ok?
love
annette

MarciaB said...

Your apology DID work. I accepted it and life goes on. I really appreciate getting all this over with. Thank you. And there's nothing wrong with venting. It saves us most of the time.

Anonymous said...

Moma..this is a great place to vent..I think it helps to get things out..
Sorry you are having so many issues..I hope & pray things get better..
I just hope you chill out some and take care of YOU...I know all this stress right now is no good and wish I could help..
Hugs Y Besos..
Luv ya...:))