Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Beading

I haven't been feeling pretty good lately. Still SOB and fluttering of my heart. I know it is because of the family probelms that we've been having, me being LOUD, it is just stressing me out.
But I have been trying to keep busy, so I have been making bracelets that I have an order for. I was supposed to have these done oh... about 2 weeks ago. I just kept putting them off. So yesterday I started on them and I just finished them right now I made a total of 5. I always wear my own bracelets when I go somewhere or even around the house. They make me feel pretty and I am proud of what I make :) I have about 2-3 bracelets to match every color of top that I wear, LOL. So I have quite a few for myself! I get alot of compliments and sometimes with those compliments I get orders, not as much as I would like, because some people do not know how to aprreciate the hard work, time and money put into these, but I do get some orders. And I am happy with that.
I have posted some pics of the ones I just made, enjoy!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket These are all made with Swarovski Crystal Beads!




(((((HUGS)))))))
Cathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, I think your bracelets are beautiful!! You do good work and I just loved the purple one. E-mail me sometime I would like to order from you, please. bbhook@sbcglobal.net

Bonnie from Nevada

Wendy's Mom said...

Cathy,

I am so sorry you are not feeling well and hope that the stress calms down soon. Do you think that it might be time to increase the Remodulin too? Maybe not!!

I wish so badly that I could make jewelry like you and Colleen do but I know for a fact that I could not afford it but also do not have the patience to do something like that!! The bracelets you made are beautiful!!

Love,
Sheila

Colleen said...

Ooooooh your bracelets are BEEEE-UUUU-TIIIII-FUUUUL!!! And seeing the beads is making me drool and want to go buy more! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Moma Hen..these are beautiful :))
Hope this baby Chic can make something close to that...LOL I am sure it will take me awhile..

You better stop being "Loud" and tell those guys..to quit stressing my Moma hen...or else...
Take care TTYL
Hugs,love & besos,
Jen