Sunday, February 8, 2009

SG Meeting and D-i-L Birthday

Yesterday we had support group meeting in San Bernardino, CA. There was a female Acreedo nurse and a male Acreedo nurse present. And of course our two group leaders. It went very this time we were separated into 3 different groups. First group was female ph patient, second was male ph patients and third was caregivers. We had the opportunity to just talk to our own sex group about the ups and downs of living with PH, and too ask the nurse questions about any concerns. The caregivers group also had the opportunity to ask questions and talk about their life with a PH patient. It was really nice too be able to talk with other women about PH. I didn't take any pics :(. I had the camera in my purse! But I just forgot!
BTW, Mason.... you were missed!
After the meeting we came home and rested, then at about 5pm we met my son and his family, along with my d-i-l family at Red Lobster to celebrate my d-i-l birthday. It was a longggggg wait for us to be seated. But we all had a great time! Here are a few pics. I didn't forget to take the camera out this time, LOL



Photobucket My D-i-L Sandra and my son Jose.


Photobucket Another one of them.
Photobucket My grandaughter Trinity.
Photobucket Trinity, after she tasted some fried Squid!! Yuck, LOL
Photobucket My granson Domenic being silly.
Photobucket Domenic again.
Photobucket My son Carlos.
Photobucket Carlos again.

That's all the pics :)

Also, I got and order of 5 bracelets to make for my d-i-l's mother, sister and aunt. They just loved the ones I was wearing and now they want some. It does pay to wear the bracelets that you make for yourself!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Thanks for reading

((((((HUGS))))))))

Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Your DIL and Grandaughter have close Bdays...LOL..A beautiful family :))

I guess you are busy making bracelets...I need to see if you or Colleen make any with those woodlike beads..summer like??I will have to see what they are really called..I am no bead expert...

Thx for the comment on my Blog..I know I have so much more time with Manny and Kayla and I enjoy that also with all my PHriends:))
Take care

Love , hugs, and un beso,
Jen

Colleen said...

Saturday nights must be really busy to wait to eat at restaurants. Last night, my friends and I waited an hour and a half for a table at Olive Garden!! Geesh!!

I'm glad you got orders!! I've worn my stuff a lot, and I have even sold stuff to people that I was wearing out! LOL!

I'm glad you had a nice Saturday!! :)

Hugs,
Colleen :)