Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How I made my husband fall in love with me :)

Oh..... this happend sometime back in the late 80's, LOL Can't remember the exact date or year. But I always remember this alot during this month of February. You will now know why.
At that time I was a receptionist for a family owned bussiness. My now husband Juan was constructing a new office building for the owner. ( which happened to be his cousin). Juan was living there at the property at that time, and it was his responiblility to make sure that the front office door was unlocked when I arrived at the office. We became good friends.
I always liked taking candy to put in the candy dish on my desk, one of my favorite was
Photobucket .

One day Juan came in and we were just talking. I started laughing to myself and said, I am going to play a trick on this guy! I grabbed a Hersheys Kiss and I asked Juan... Quiere un beso?= Do you want a kiss? LOL, OMG you should of see his face? He got sooo pale and his mouth just dropped to the floor! I had a very seriuos face on and then I said, here! And threw the hersheys kiss right at him, LOL he caught it! Opened it and ate it.. meanwhile I was LMAO.. Poor thing he just gave me a smile and walked out. Well that started what we now call our love for each other. One year we were out at a flea market somewhere and we saw a guy that was selling glass hersheys kisses, with an engraving on it that said "I love you" My husband bought it for me. I still have it I just don't know where it is at. I will have to look for it :)
Every February I remember this because everytime I go to the store I see the bags of Hershey's Kisses! Hummmmm, this gave me an idea... do ya think it will work again if I do it? LOL Bring back some ol memories for him :)


Photobucket
Cathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be cute Cathy :))
Thx for sharing..I could just see you doing that...LOL..

Yummy..I like those kisses too...LOL..Chocolate ones;))

Take care..tell Juancho he better treat my Girl right on Valentiones Day :))

Hugs, Love, and Besos,
Jen

Colleen said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was a very cute story!!!! I love the title to it! :)

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Barbara Howard said...

Oh I love those little chocolate kisses to, but since I am a diabetic I don't usually get candy, but I love your romantic story. thatis good.
take care
love
barbara

Barbara Howard said...

oh cathy it is time to post a new comment so I can see how you are doing. I hope you are alright.

love
barb