Monday, February 2, 2009

Trinity's Birthday Party

On Saturday we went to my grandaughter's Birthday Party @ PhotobucketIt's a all you can different kinds of pizza, salad and desert place. They also have all kinds of games for kids, teens and even adults to enjoy. Here are a few pics, we weren't able to take alot of pics because my camera died! LOL.(the battery).
Photobucket Trinity opening gifts. Also my daughter-in-law, but she is looking the wrong way!
Photobucket More gifts.

PhotobucketMy grandson Domenic being shy.. And my son Jose, he always makes weird faces and Trinity at the far end eating desert!
Photobucket Domenic, not so shy anymore. Showing me his blueish green, fun dip tongue!
Photobucket Trinity, Domenic and my son Jose.
PhotobucketCarlos, giving me the eyes!! LOL. He doesn't like it when I take pics of him.
Photobucket Payback time! Carlos took one of me.... I hate taking pics also! Goshhh Im sooooo red I could be Mrs. Santa!

:((( Thats it... my camera died right before cake time!
Thanks for reading
Hugs,
Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL..Looks like fun...
You have such a beautiful family..where was Juancho??

My Niece had a party like that last year..we had fun:))
BTW...Tell Carlos that Kayla's phone is acting loco..IDK what the problem is..Mine is acting up again too..ARGH..
Take care..
Love.Hugs and un beso,
Jen