Thursday, February 26, 2009

Got Beads!

Photobucket


Well I am happy to say that I have been feeling a bit better. Our probelms are not over yet, but I did get a BIG one of my chest finally, and I am more at ease.

I am still occupying myself with the making of my bracelets. This morning I made two in about 2 hours. And I just finished the one for my Medical ID tag, which I have been putting off for the longest time! I decided to make my first one with clear crystals, that way I can wear it with any outfit. But..... I will more than likely ( knowing me) make one of each color to match whatever I wear, especially my favorite colors :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I know its looks kinda fancy, but.... I aboslutely LOVE it :)
Have a great evening!


Hugs

Cathy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Moma Hen...
Glad you are feeling better :)))

I love all that beadwork... Fancy is good..it makes us feel better :))I hope to do something even that resembles a bracelet...LOL

Keep the boys in line...LOL
NO BEING "LOUD"...
TTYL

Hugs ...Love...& Besos,
Jen

Barbara Howard said...

It is very beautiful on your arm, I love it. You are good at that.

Hope you are alright and feeling better.
I am like Jen I hope to do that do, I can sew a little and that is about all I can do
barb

Colleen said...

I am not a huge fan of gold (yes, I do have gold jewelry, I just don't tend to wear it often!), but your bracelet is just beautiful! It looks so pretty on your wrist, too!!

I'm glad you are feeling even a little bit better. Beading seems to be keeping your mind off things, which is good!:)

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Cathy the new bracelet looks great, maybe I can order one of those from you later. You do good work.


Bonnie from Nevada

Teddybear said...

Your Medical ID is beautiful. I need to make one now. I have a tone emblem so your colors would look great. Blessings to you and yours, Deb