Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where's The Beads!

I haven't posted in awhile, Jen reminded me of that :). I told her that I would post soon.
I am dealing with side effects of IV Remodulin right now, since I am increasing 2 times a week. So I have been trying to keep busy, to take my mind off the aches, pains and other side effects.
And guess what I have been doing?

Photobucket PhotobucketI got these buttons for free at the bead store that I used to go too alot and buy my beads and supplies and also get free classes on beading and stuff. I had forgotten all about them. And the other day when I was looking for some of my old beading materials I found them. I also found some beads that I had bought awhile back and decided to bring them out and start making something with them.
I have made a few necklaces, with earings and also a few bracelets. I took some pics of them so that you all can see :)


Photobucket This one is green glass diamond shaped beads with swarovski crystal also a pair of earrings.


PhotobucketiPhotobucketThis one is made with a glass turqoise or teal color bead with black, round beads of the same color and silver spacers. Also earrings
PhotobucketPhotobucket This one is made with crystal and glass beads, in aquamarine and dark turqoise color, with mataching earrings.

PhotobucketPhotobucket This one is made with rose and light rose crystals, also matching earrings.

Photobucket Crystal and glass bead bracelet, in aquamarine and 2x jet ab, also with earrings.

Photobucket All glass beads bracelet in dark turqoise and aquamarine, with earrings.

PhotobucketPhotobucket This is a 2 strand swarovski crystal bracelet with silver spacer with crystal bead in the middle. In peridot, topaz and light colorado topaz.
I still have lots of beads that I need to make something with, so if you don't hear from me you know where I'm at :)
Hope you enjoyed looking and hope you all have a good weekend.



Photobucket
Cathy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now...I was about to post a few of my projects..But not sure now..LOL
What a great job:)) IDK that you made earrings and necklaces too??
Mine now look like my Nieces made them..LOL
OK..I need to know how to make those necklaces and add that extender thing..Plus all those beads are Beautiful..especailly the teals and aquas;))No wonder you thought of me..LOL
Hope your side effects are minimal Moma Gallina:)) Hang in there and keep your head up...Did you take any bead classes or just learn?? I am SO behind..
Take care..Enjoy the weekend..and THX for the update;))I gotta get more beads and stuff soon....
Hugs Y besos,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Cathy like I told you earlier I love the bracelets you made for me. The double strands are absolutely beautiful. Oh and I do have my medic bracelet.
Cathy take care and hope you start feeling better. Hang in there.

Your PHriend

Bonnie

Wendy's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeannie said...

hi cathy... the necklaces and bracelets are great... but... if you really wanna take your mind off the aches and pains, i think you should get started beading the edge of the pool... and post some photos of THAT! ;-O your texas bud, jeannie