Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter at Martha's House

Carlos and I spent our Easter Sunday at my sister Martha's house. My niece and her family, my nephew and his family and one of my brothers was there also. We had baked ham with all the works. It was a nice day, sunny not hot, so that made it even nicier to be outside. My great nieces and nephews were all having a great time! After we ate, the eggs were hidden in the yard. Here is a pic of one of my nephews finding a egg in one of the plants. I was right there by it so I was able to take a pic.. I did crop him out. I don't want to post pics of them on here since they are not my kids or grandkinds Photobucket

My sister Martha brought out a piƱata that she made! Yes, she made it. She is very talented! It is sooo cute! It was made from carboard boxes and tissue paper, very sturdy! Take a look at it, and please do, notice the BIG bunny ears.
Photobucket Poor bunny it's gonna get totaled in a few minutesPhotobucket And guess who got to do that?PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket It was sooooo fun. Can you tell? Hummm I wonder who I was thinking about? Oh... BTW the all the kids got there turn also before me, of course:). Then after I destroyed bunny I got a GREAT idea!! I wanted a pic of me and guess with what?? Photobucket The bunny ears!!
Everyone got a pic taken with the bunny ears, I only posted a few pics
PhotobucketMy son Carlos Photobucket

Photobucket My sister Martha and my brother Francisco
Photobucket
Photobucket Here's a pic of my brother Francisco, my sister Martha and Me :)
Photobucket Last pic is of the delicious cupcakes that my sister made, Yummmmmmyyyyy
All in all we had a GREAT time.. I didn't get to see any of my grandkids, and I was dissapointed but I did enjoy myself and my sister's house... we all did! And I hope you all did also :)

Thanks for reading

Photobucket
Cathy

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I am laughing so hard at the bunny ear pictures!! LOL! And it looks like you gave that bunny a beating! lol I'm glad you had a great time! The food sounded wonderful, and those cupcakes looked very yummy!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Wow..Love the pics..Glad you & Carlos had fun...Did you get any candy from the Pinata?? Your Sis did a great job on the pinata and cupcakes;)
You & Martha look a lot alike;))She looks like she is doing well also..Is she??
Thx for sharing...Hugs Y besos,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Cathy so glad you shared pics with us. It looks like you had a great time and the weather was good. Maybe the Dodgers or Padres could use you on their team. LOL LOL!!!

Take care,

Bonnie NV