Thursday, April 16, 2009

Opps.... I did it again

A few weeks ago I was complaining about pain in my chest area where my hickman is in.Photobucket

I posted on board. After reading and getting some pretty good advice. I emailed my PH Dr. and I explained to him what I had been doing days, prior to getting this pain. H emailed me back and said that it sounded like I had pulled a muscle. To give it a few days and if it didnt go away or got worse to let him know. Well the pain went away.
It came back yesterday, and I think I know why. Everytime when I over do it with my right arm ( thats the side where my hickman is) I get the same pain, especially after doing something really straingous(sp?). So I was thinking back what I did the last couple of days. I clobbered the bunny piñata :( I mean I was really going at it with that bat! Swinging and swinging at the piñata, until I destroyed it :(
So now I know that I can not over do it with my right arm. Sooooo..... what else is new? Why does PH have to be so complicated?
Sorry for the whine.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!






Photobucket

Cathy

2 comments:

Colleen said...

It's ok to whine!! At least you figured out the source to your pain. You really kicked that pinata's butt!! lol I wish I could figure out the source to the many bruises I have on my legs. I know
Coumadin can do that, but geez, there are some that are just unexplainable!! I hope that your pain goes away soon!!
Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

We all whine..I know I am a constant whiner;))LOL
Glad you figured out what is causing it but sorry once again you are limited:(( Man you kicked that bunnies ass...LMAO
Hope that tomorrow is a better day:))
Hugs Y besos,
Jen