Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looks like I'm going

To Houston that is. I finally made the reservation. OMG I can't believe I did it! Not only am I scared to fly, but... I will be flying ALONE!! Yikes!!
I will be staying in Texas for about a week. I am hoping we have lots of fun, whatever we do :)

I will be visting a few friends... Jen and Jeannie and we are hoping that Edna and Marcia and maybe another friend can join us! I have met Jen in person already, but I haven't met the others so that makes me kinda of nervous also. I will just be nervous for awhile though, then the real me will come out, LOL. I hope they can handle me and not through me out before its time for me to comeback, hehehehe. I know Jen will help me out :) Just don't give me cerveza and I will be ok. lol

I have to make a list of what I need to take.... meds, bipap, enough chones, just in case I lmao and I end up with a lil accident :) LOL, jk!

Sooooo this is my post for the today. I know not very long, but hey you are all lucky I posted. I've been thinking to much about other things, and blogging just wasnt in my thinking, and anyway I get headaches when I think :)

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day!



Photobucket
Cathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Well stop thinking and just pack:))
If you start freaking out..You may need a good margarita;)...You will be fine...OMG..Now I am getting nervous...you are not going to get "loud" like you do with those boys??LMAO JK
I am sure Jeannie will wear her "tankini" for you if you behave...LMAO

Yes extra chonies:))
And cool and comfy clothes..
Woo Hoo...I am excited:)) TTYL
Hugs Y besos,
Jen

Bonnie said...

Cathy, have a great time and just doing alot of laughs, food and conversation. Relax everything will be alright. Talk to you when you get back.

Bonnie, NV

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Cathy... don't worry... you'll be fine... and, guess what? you WILL NOT be flying alone... there will be an entire plane full of peeps! (but maybe no cerveza? okay? only juice or soft drinks on the plane!)

And, Jen, no tankinis will be worn on this visit! (unless you're making me a beaded one...)

Can't wait for our little visit... some of my friends are looking forward to meeting my PH buddies.... and I'll introduce ya'll to the famous nephew and niece... in fact, I'll try to arrange a visit with Sean before & after his daily ADHD meds (his mom got two for the price of one with that boy!)

JeannieTX