Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pool Is done!

This post is especially for Jeannie Tx :) After just a few months, the pool is finally completed. I have never sweated soooo much with a project like I did with this one! You know getting the right pieces together making it possible. All the hard worked involved. But.... I just couldn't let my phriend down :) Soooo, it was worth it.

Below are pics from the begining to the end!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Waaaaaaalaaaaaa The POOL!!
Oh Jeannie.... I hope you enjoy the pics!!

Photobucket
Cathy~

BTW...... JeannieTx.... please make sure you do look at the day that this was posted on.....LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO :)))
Hugs Y Besos...

Colleen said...

LMAO!!!! Cathy, I just love you!! Thanks for the laugh!!
Hugs,
Colleen :)

Jeannie said...

CATHY! Girlfriend... I left a comment last night... and now... nothing? (Must have been buried under ALL THAT DIRT you dug up for the pool?) So... I was out all day shopping for a new bikini (can you believe Junonia doesn't make bikinis in my size? what's THAT about? ;-)

But... not to worry... I think I'll just go with a tankini... and I'll trim off the top part. Whatcha thank?

Cathy... I am overwhelmed that you'd dig the pool in such a short time... but I do see you had some help... you never mentioned the guys or the tractors??? In fact, all I heard was something about digging with a teaspoon? And I'm very impressed with the mosaic tile. How in heck did you get your wheelie to the bottom of that pool? Did you have a ramp built into one end? If so... maybe we can drain it and go skateboarding next summer? I also see you've built in a hot tub.... great idea!

I just can't wait for summer... better get to cooking for all your guests. JeannieTX (you can just call me JeannieTakini...)

MarciaB said...

Wow, what a gorgeous view you have from your yard. I can see us hangin out, sippin a cold one and watching the view..... Beautiful! LMAO at you and Jeannie