Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beginning of my journey

Hello everyone,


This is my first time blogging. So please bare with me :)



This will be the beginning of a very long journey. Here you will read about my ups and downs, my happiness my sadness, my good and my bad. And my daily doings. My family and my phriends. And sometimes my OOPS I DID IT AGAIN! or DID I DO THATTT? LOL



I want to take the opportunity to thank my phriend Melonlady/Colleen for helping me with this blog. I tend to goof up alot and she came to my rescue...... Thx phriend :)



Well I GTG now I am on my way out, somewhere, I don't know where yet, we'll see what way my wheelchair points.

Bye for now

Cathy

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm so proud of you, you got your blog started! I was very happy to help you out with it! Have fun with it, and remember, it's YOUR blog, write whatever you want to!
Hugs,
Colleen :)