Friday, August 29, 2008

Dream

Photobucket I had dream about my daughter last night. In my dream she was black and blue in the face. She was crying and sad. I went up to her and asked her, Mercedes who did this to you? She tells me Chema did (her husband). I was sooooooooo MAD when she told me it was him because supposively he doesn't abuse her. Her husband didnt want me to get near her and wouldn't let me talk to her. But he went into the shower and I tell her, you need to get away from him you need to leave him. She tells me I know Mom but I can't he won't let me. He came out of the shower and was ANGRY because I was talking to her. I tried to calm him down and ask him why he was doing this to her and he just started acting all macho and bullying me! So I just stood back from him. I saw that talking wouldnt do any good so I just left, sad and crying myself. I fianlly woke up!
Well now I am just down and worried about her and I want sooooo much to pick up the phone and call her just to hear her voice. But I know that I shouldn't. She will either be short with me or get me upset like always. A few of my PH phriends know about my situation with my daughter. My 31yr old daughter doesnt care whether I am dead or alive. I know its sounds harsh but that is the truth! My 2 sons tell me to let her be to forget about her, because everytime I call her (yes I call her she doesn't call me, that should be my hint huh?) Well she is short with me and we start arguing about something and I get upset! I get soooo upset that I just cry and cry all day. But how can I forget about her? She is my daughter and I love her. I try and try not to think about her but there is not one single day that I don't think about her! and I want to run to the phone and call her. But I know it will not do any good!
So here I am down and thinking about her and wanting to call her. I have to be strong. And if I feel that I am just to tempted I will run to my PH phriends for support and I know they will get me through this. They are the best phriends someone could aske for :)
Hope you all have a wonderful day
(((((HUGS)))))
CathyL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cathy,
I am so sorry she is that way..I understand why you are worried after that dream..Did you call her? Maybe she is having problems?? I hope not..I just hope and pray that she will eventually come around and realize that she needs you in her life...Take care my Phriend...
HUGS,
Jen

Colleen said...

I know how badly you wanted to call your daughter today. You really do need to let her reach out to you, because you've tried so much to let her know how much you love her, and she takes advantage of that. I believe one day she will reach out to you, but until then, you need to just think of yourself, your hubby, your wonderful sons who love you so much. I know you would never completely forget your daughter, but right now, she needs to sit on the back burner of your mind. And of course, that is easier said than done!
Hugs to you, my phriend,
Colleen :)