Friday, December 5, 2008

A great change, some happy news!

PhotobucketYesterday I was feeling kinda, quacky sad? LOL. I had received and email with a word in it that I really didn't understand what it meant. I saw that my phriend Colleen was logged on, I sent her an instant message and I asked her what it meant? She told me what I needed to know :) She then proceeded to ask me if I had read the boards? I told her no. She says Mason is home and he has posted on the boards! OMG, I just had happy tears coming down my fat ol red cheeks. Those were the best news I could of gotten yesterday. I don't remember exactly what I told her, but I think I thanked her and told her ok.... I'm gonna go read the boards. Yeah, yeah I know I said in my last post that I was going to stay away. I just couldn't stay away, not with our buddy posting that he is finally home! Colleen and Mason made my best yesterday. (If that makes sense) LOL
So from this
Photobucket I went to thisPhotobucket
It was hard in the evening though, not going into chat, because I little

PhotobucketLOL, came and told me that Mason was in chat! And I really wanted to talk to him. But just knowing that he is out of the hospital and at home where he belongs, makes me happy :)
Hasta luego!!

Photobucket

Cathy





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calling me a little birdie??LOL
Hope you are feeling a little better today:))

I am excited for next week!!!

Get some rest and I will see ya soon:))

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Well I'm glad I helped make your day! Heck, Mason made everyone's day wonderful!! LOL!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Wendy's Mom said...

Don't let what someone said to keep you away from chat. I have no idea what was said to you but I would not let just one or two folks run you away. Cathy you enjoy chat way to much, and will miss it and will also be missed.

I would hope that the person that hurt your feelings, did not realize it hurt your feelings.

You sound like me with letting others hurt your feelings really easy. It is not fun to be that way either.

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cathy..Whoever this evil person is has problems and I am sorry to say I hate that they are chatting with us..Man..Get a life..whoever you are.
This is so uncalled for and if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything at all..

Cathy..try and not let people like this get to you...This is sad!!

Love & hugs,
Jen

Wendy's Mom said...

OMG!!
Cathy I cannot believe that anyone could be so mean to leave a post like that on your blog. How horrible! I am so sorry! I really thought all the meaness from the people on the board had stopped. I guess not!!
Do not let this person get you down. There are A LOT OF PEOPLE on the board that care for you a great deal so this person has no idea what they are talking about.
As far as you not getting birthday cards, well obviously this person knew about it. I unfortunately did not know it was your birthday and then I would only send an email and half the time forget to do that. LOL! I just do not get out to get cards anymore.
So here!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CATHY!!

Love,
Sheila