Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Looks like we are taking a road trip

PhotobucketCalifornia then continue the trip through Photobucket <~~Arizona We will travel through Photobucket <~~ New Mexico. Then continue the longgg trip into Photobucket<~~~Texas. From there we will enter Mexico via El Paso, TX into Cuidad Juarez, then on our way to Photobucket<~~~~~Morelia, Michoacan. It is going to be a very long trip about 2 days. We will stop and rest and also sleep. We are planning on leaving Friday in the AM (crack of dawn). I hope it clears up. It Photobucket all day Monday and now today. Forecast shows light rain until tomorrow. So looks like we leave Friday. If things should change I will post to let everyone know :)

Thanks for reading



Photobucket

Cathy

6 comments:

baby_doll007 said...

Have a great and safe trip girl! I hope the weather clears up for you. -Hugs!-

Colleen said...

Ok, the first time I read this, I thought part of your trip was taking you to Michigan. All I thought was, wow, how the heck is she getting from Mexico up to Michigan in two days?? LOL!!! It sounds like a long trip for sure, but I hope it's a wonderful one!! I'll be thinking about you while you're gone!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Cathy..Enjoy your trip:)
Rain..ahh..hope it clears up soon..Wish El Paso was closer so we could get together. You guys have a wonderful Christmas and tell Juancho to drive safely..On that long trip..Text me if you want..It gets boring...LOl I know how you love to text!!

Take care

Love & Hugs,
Jen

TW(Terry) said...

Sounds like a long ride to me....ughhhh. Yall have a safe trip. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

TW

Teddybear said...

Cathy road trip sounds like fun - 2 days to get there wow.

For me a road trip is going 13 miles to see a friend.

Have a safe and joyous trip. Merry Christmas and a Healthier New Year. Love Deb.

Anonymous said...

hey cathy! i just discovered your blog... where in heck are you now? miss you in the chat group... hope you enjoyed your trip and are back home safe and cozy in your own home... take good care. jeannieTX