Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Xmas Party Support Meeting and lunch with some good phriends!

Hi there!
First I am going to post a few pics from our Xmas Party Support Meeting :)

Photobucket
Imelda, Jean from Accredo support group leader, X-mas tree lol, Robert support group leader and Francisca, Imelda's partner in crime :)
Photobucket Carlos and Me!
Photobucket Robert throwing dollar bills at Carlos, he won a raffle :)

Photobucket Carlos picking up dollar bills. Sorry I didnt know whether to take his pic or the money!!!'
Photobucket Robert and Carlos with his pie box full of dollar bills!

Photobucket The whole PH group, San Bernardino, CA


Now for pics from our lunch :) We had lunch at Zendejas Mexcian Food in Corona, CA

Photobucket Mason, JenC, Manny, Me and Imelda. The 3 of us borrachas (drunkettes) are having margaritas!
Photobucket Mason and JenC, I couldn't get her to look at the camera!
Photobucket This is what I had for lunch!! LOL.....jk It looks so yummy I had to post it

Photobucket JenC, Imelda and Me... We didn't know what camera to look at!
Photobucket I know I look like I am, but I'm not really drunk! LOL Sent to me from Imelda
Photobucket Mason and JenC. I like this pic it came out nice! Sent to me from Imelda
Photobucket Mason's lil sister.... she is such a doll, so beautiful! Sent to me from Imelda
PhotobucketAnother pic of JenC, Imelda and Me. Sent to me from Imelda
Photobucket JenC enjoying her margarita! Sent to me from Imelda
We all had a good time. I am so happy I was able to meet JenC. I am happy that our buddy Mason was able to join us I am happy that Imelda was able to join us. And I am happy that JenC and Mason met! BTW... Jen had no idea that Mason would be there!

Well that's all! That's enough hah?

Thanks for looking :)


Photobucket
Cathy

4 comments:

Bonnie aka bballmom said...

Cathy I enjoy reading your posts. It sounds like your christmas party was alot of fun. We don't too many people in our support group, I guess thats good.

It looked like Mason was a bit tired but any place is better than being in the hospital.

Cathy I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Colleen said...

I'm still jealous!! LOL!! I'm so glad all of you were able to get together!! It looked like you had a great time! The ritas looked yummy, too!! lol

Hugs,
Colleen :)

baby_doll007 said...

I'm so glad we were all able to get together! Thank you for making that possible Cathy, and to your wonderful husband too. I was thrilled to see Mason and happy to meet Jen. The margaritas were great. I finally got myself a blog, so here it is....I don't know if I'll write in it but I'll sure try. :)
http://babydoll007.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cathy..LOL I knew you would post before I even made it home:))

We had a great time..Thx so much..I was so surprised to see Mason there too:)) Yes, The Ritas were great..You can see that in the pics..Tell Juancho and Carlos "Hi"..What a great family..I enjoyed meeting all of you...we will do it again next time:)) Thx again..and the necklace..thx sooo much;))

Love & Hugs,
Jen