Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More pics

Here are some more pics of my party. My friend Imelda sent them to me.

Photobucket
My friend Imelda and Me.


Photobucket
Imelda and Francisca

Photobucket
My family.

Photobucket
A friend John, my husband Juan, and Me.

Photobucket
Me and my cake.

Photobucket
My daughter, my two sons and me.

Photobucket
My Delicioso B'day cake. Yummmmmy

Photobucket
Me trying to serve myself another margarita, but was caught in the act! LOL

That's all folks!



Photobucket

4 comments:

Teddybear said...

Looks like you enjoyed yourself very much Cathy. Love the cake - beautiful done and looks tastey as well. Again Happy Birthday. Deb

Anonymous said...

And that second one was for me...LOL
I am happy you had so much fun..I am sorry I missed that big party..Great pics..Thx for sharing and hope you saved me a bite of that cake...LOL

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

I love the pictures!! I still love the one of the cake, it looked so pretty and yummy!! I'm glad you had a great time on your birthday!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Annette said...

What a great looking party! You are so blessed to have family and frineds around to celebrate these "milestones" my young phriend!
love
annette