Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday afternoon baking cookies with my 2 grandkids


Photobucket<~~~My pal Pill, the grandkids and I made Xmas Photobucket cookies yesterday. Ok, I cheated I bought the ready to bake ones! But they had lots of fun putting them on the cookie sheet and then watching them get BIG while baking in the oven. We made a total of 48 cookies. They couldn't wait for them to cool down, they wanted some ASAP, LOL.
The only problem is that there wasn't any left for
Photobucket I sent some to my neighbor, my husband had some, Carlos had some and my company had some. I ate a piece of one and gave the rest to my husband. But the best part was watching my grandkids have some with a glass of chocolate milk. Wowwww, to much suger! Humm they were at granmas so it was ok :)

Here is a picture of my grandkids.
Photobucket Its not a recent one, they are much younger here. I forgot to take pics yesterday :( But I wanted to post one of them!'
Thanks for reading



Photobucket
Cathy

3 comments:

Teddybear said...

Cathy cookies are cookies and they are still home baked when you and the grandkids baked them. Think of how much energy you saved by using the pill boy. They are still home baked.

Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves, now you'll have to make more for Santa.

Your gkids are beautiful, have fun with them. Love Deb

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
Glad you enjoyed baking with the Grandkids:) They are adorable:)
I guess you did not even save me one..LOL

Take care
Love & hugs,
Jen

Barbara Howard said...

oh cathy, your babies are so beautiful, please send me your email so I can add you to my blogger, my email is bstidham02@yahoo.com

I am glad you had fun baking cookies,
barbara