Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Me and my Lil SOB

Hello everyone!
I have still been feeling SOB, while at rest. NO good at all. I go see my PH Dr. on Thursday. I can not increase anymore my chart is full. For those of you that don't know, Acreedo provides a chart for which we go by when we increase ( the rate of the pump). It tells us how much Remodulin to mix with the Sodium, so that we have 100mls in the cassette that we change every other day. For example right now I mix 3 mls of Remodulin and 97mls of Sodium, to equal the 100mls. Then on the chart we write in the date that we increased. Well my chart is now full and I can't increase until I see my Dr again, because I don't know if I am to continue with the same of amount of Remodulin and increase the pump rate or I am going to be going to 4mls and 96mls of sodium and decrease the pump rate. Does this make sense?, LOL
So now I wait and see :)
Just got a call from Jen, her RHC went well. I will not go into details. That will be up to her. But just wanted to let everyone know that she is doing well :) I get to meet her tomorrow!! Yuppieee, LOL I am so excited! We are going to have lunch somewhere. I dont know where yet. I've been busy making bracelets and haven't had a chance to call the restuarants. But I am going to do that right now. I told Jen I would call her right back!
Thanks for reading, take care all!

Photobucket

Cathy

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm glad Jen's RHC went well! I'm so excited for you to meet her tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear about it!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)