Friday, December 12, 2008

Had an appt at UCSD

PhotobucketThursday I had a appt, with my PH Dr. Everything went well I guess, LOL. He thinks my SOB is because of the fluid that I am retaining so he increased my lasix, aldactone and I am to start up the metolazone once a week again. He also looked ay my FAT painfull ankle or should I say cankle! He thinks it might me Gout. He Rx a weeks supply of predisone (sp), which I started yesterday and so far the pain is going away. I am to stay on the dose of Remodulin that I am right now. He ordered a RHC for sometime in January, he says he wants to see how the Remdulin is doing or working :)
Other then that, he says my Photobucket sounds ok and my Photobucketsound clear, :)
Thanks for reading





Photobucket

Cathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
Sounds like you had a pretty good visit:) Hope you are resting some now..
It was so wonderful to actually meet you & the family:))
Now, I have to go and update my blog...LOL

Hugs & love,
Jen

Teddybear said...

Cathy I love the diagrams in your post. Glad to hear your heart and lungs are okay.

I hope you don't have gout - but if that is what is it with the right treatment prednisone it should calm things down.

I remember having gout in one toe it was quiet painful and large. 1 wk of prednisone and it was all gone.

My prayers will be with you. Love Deb

Colleen said...

Well, I'm glad your heart and lungs are ok! I love the pics you used to display them! lol

Hugs,
Colleen :)