Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just tyring to deal

We've been trying to get ready for my 50th B'day party. And my heart has been fluttering like heck. I think, no I know it is probably stress. I get very overwhelmed at this time of year, not just my birthday, but Thanksgiving and X-mas. They are so close together. I am crying for no reason at all. I am worried about this and that I am tired and sick. You name it I am it! I am very moody and bitchy. (Are we allowed to write that?) Oh, well..... I just did.

My husband has been so patient with me. ( I'm not). He is good to me. I appreciate him alot. Even though sometimes he justs ticks me off, men! Can't live with them, can't live without them. Anyway he has been outside since yesterday putting in wire for landscape lights. I mean I told him about 2 weeks ago that I wanted lights by the walkway because it is very dark and I didn't want to risk anyone (drunk) falling or the kids that tend to run around. Boy do they have energy. Do I mean the drunks or the kids have energy? I dunnoooo. Well he finally put some of the lights and he turned them on. They look nice right now, lets see when it gets dark. I am pretty sure they will look nice, after all his specialty is electrical work, even though he can build a house from bottom to top. He likes electrical work better and he is good at it. I am not bragging it is just the truth.

Crap, I am not surprised I am not flooded right now here in my PC room. I am typing away trying not to mispell. I tend to do that alot and I hate that darn backspace button. it takes up so much time. Anyway back to the flood I am just crying away for NO REASON AT ALL!
Ok....the party will come and go soon, and I will be ok? NOT! Thanksgiving is just next week and thennnnnnn X-mas next month! But like I said I get like this every year. But... this year seems to be worse. Maybe turning 50 is bothering me? I don't feel like it is. And I have never worried about getting older. But I do worry about getting older and being ill. I guess I should be thankful that I have lived one more year.
I have to go now and supervise outside. more see what's going on, LOL Hey I managed to get an LOL out. I guess that is a good sign right?
OK enough!
Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent :)
(((((((HUGS))))))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Pobrecita:(( HUGS.. Lots of hugs to you...
I am sure all will turn out fine no llorando(sp?)..I am the same..I get all stressed out ..well freaked out as Kayla says about any holiday or gathering wanting all perfect..I know I always get so stressed making me have all those symptoms bad..then the holiday or gathering comes and all good..except I am exhausted then..LOL..and I am a real Bitch while getting all ready...
Take a breath and chill out...All will be fine..and hey..50 is the new "30"..Dont you like that sound??LOL..and you have that Rita ;) and one for me..chiquita;)

Take care

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

First of all, you can use any kind of language you want, for it is your blog! Trust me, I've typed a few swear words here and there! LOL!

I'm sorry you are stressed out and your heart is feeling flippies. That is what I call them when I get them. I hope your birthday party goes very well! Hopefully Turkey day will just breeze by with no problems, and then Christmas will just whip by, too!

Many hugs,
Colleen :)

Becoming Catholic said...

I feel like I am reading about myself! I get very moody and cry sometimes for no reason...and my husband can bother the crap out of me at times...I think it is hormonal...just try to relax and celebrate your life and try not to worry :)