Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update ...On my daughters Birthday

We met at Photobucket. We didnt really have to wait that long. I forgot to take my darn camera! But my daughter saw one of her co-workers there and she took a pic of us. Hopefully she will send them to my daughter and my daughter send them to me.
Let me see, what did I have? Oh yeah..... I had shrimp, shrimp, shrimp and more.... shrimp, LOL.
It was a very nice dinner we chatted about dif things and we laughed, which was good! It was nice being there with them we really enjoyed ourselfs.
Everyone and their mother was there having a Birthday Celebration! LOL It was funny because the waitress/waiters were going around to almost every table with a piece of cake with a candle and singing Happy Birthday.
When it was my daughters time we all joined in and sang to her! They all had desert I ordered mine to go. Key Lime Pie :) Yummm can't wait to eat it!
We eneded leaving like a round 10:30 pm. My daughter told me again to call her if I needed help with anything here at my house and also for my b'day coming up. I am hopful that this time our relationship will last forever!
Thanks for reading have a great day!

((((HUGS)))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I am so happy for you both Cathy:)))
I know how much this means to you..I know you are a caring person and love Mercedes no matter what..

Shrimps...yummm and more shrimps:))

Hey, well get ready for your party ad I hope Mercedes can help with that too:))

love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Mmmmmm, shrimps!! Wish I was there! LOL!

I am glad you had a great evening with your daughter. I hope this is the beginning of a new relationship, and a much better one, too!! I'm really happy for you, my friend :)

Hugs,
Colleen :)