Saturday, November 22, 2008

My sons, the taggers!

My son Jose and my son Carlos, tagged one of the inside walls of my garage. They are so busted!
They told me they did it for me. This was done last night. Please be patient many too see.

The beginnng ...............
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket To the end.

Don't you think my two handsome taggers did a GOOD job? I love them both! And so proud of them :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

((((((HUGS))))))

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a sweet story. Now every time you enter the garage you will be reminded of their love.

Happy Belated Birthday.

Teddybear said...

That is so cool - they did an awesome job. Happy Birthday Cathy.

Anonymous said...

Awww what nice boys..Taggers..LOL
They did a great and neat tagging job at least...LOL

You should be sippin a Rita about now..Enjoy:))

Lots of HUGS,
Jen

Colleen said...

Wow, how cool! Your sons did a great job! I hope that your birthday party was a great one!! I'm glad the decorations were festive! hehe

Hugs,
Colleen :)