Saturday, November 1, 2008

I really do

Photobucket
Hi there phriends. Some of you know a little, about the situation with my daughter. Not a good relationship if you can call what we have a relationship. So I need some advice from anyone that reads my blog.
Her Birthday is coming up in a few days. I don't know what to do. Do I call her, email her (at work, of course I have no other number for her or email addy) to wish her a Happy Birthday? Do I send her flowers to work? Or just let it be?
I don't want to get emotiontal, which I know I will. So im stuck on what to do. Please be honest and tell me what would you all do if you were in my shoes? Don't be shy about what you have to say. I know that it will be my decision at the end. But... I really do need your input.
Thanks so much for reading

(((((HUGS))))))

2 comments:

Colleen said...

If you think talking with her on the phone might be awkward, just email her at work and wish her happy bday. At least it shows you acknowledged her day. That is what I would probably do. I know this is tough, but go with what your heart is telling you.
Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

I think flowers would be nice..but like Colleen says, you are the only one who knows her and knows what your heart is telling you to do..I am so sorry it has to be like this for you..What day is her Bday??

Take care and just do what you feel you need to do...I am behind you my Phriend...

Love & Hugs,
Jen