Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Halloween Night at the PH Chat....

PhotobucketWas a BLAST...... we all had lots of fun trying to guess who we all were. I guessed a few... ejemmmm and we had a few cheaters! That didn't confess when they were guessed! LOL
But it was alot of fun. Now aren't you glad I come up with the idea?
We missed a few phriends that didn't show up. I am sure they were busy celebrating. I wish they would of been there though!
Well it is just 9:15pm here, but I am very tired and I think I am going to bed :)

Night all!

((((HUGS)))))

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Aww, sounds like you all had a lot of fun!! I wish I hadn't missed it! I had fun at my friend's house, but honestly, I was wishing I could have joined you all too!! lol Good idea, Cathy!! Maybe I'll join next year! :)

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Yes it was fun..I wish I could have stayed longer..it was hard too...LOL...Great idea..;))

Talk to ya soon...

Love & Hugs,
Jen