Monday, September 15, 2008

Dinner with my phriend Mason :)

PhotobucketI guess I waited to long to post this. But last week I was sorta stressed out. I was having Ins. problems again and I was also with nausea and no appetite.
And then I needed to get ready for a little weekend trip. But details on that will come on another post.
Last Tuesday my phriend Mason, my phriend Imelda, my son and his friend and I met at Olive Garden for dinner. It was phun. It was so good to see Mason he was as cute as always. I have missed him at our support group meetings. He has lost a little weight and he told me he was feeling fine. His appt was going to be at UCLA the next day. I hope everything went well for him and that he got good and encouraging news.
We took pictures and I am supposed to send them to Mason, so that he can post them or one on the board. We plan on having another get together next time he is in town. I am looking forward to that.
I am a little worried about my phriend JenC I just read another phriends post and she mentiones something about Jen's house being in the pathway of Ike.
Jen I hope that you are ok and that your house is ok also

(((((HUGS))))))))

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm so glad you got to see Mason! I am looking forward to the pictures! :)

Jen texted a bunch of us today. She found out her house isn't too bad, but she doesn't know when she'll be able to go back. It might not be for awhile. Thank goodness her house wasn't bad! Just thought you'd want to know. :)
Hugs,
Colleen :)