Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Tears :)

PhotobucketOn Tuesday evening I got a call from the place that is handling the whole works on my new powerchair. It was finally good news! My Ins, approved it! I was soooo happy that I cried happy tears, something I had not done in a long time. I was in chat when I go the call and I just had to mention it to my phriends, of course being who they are, they were excited for me also.
I have been on a loner powerchair and I am grateful that I have it. But..... boy is it uncomfortable, you see this chair is for someone wayyyyy taller then me and bigger then me. My legs hang and get more tired, and since the seat is wider and longer then my behind, the seat hits right under my hind knees and it is very uncomfortable. So I am happy that soon I will have one the is fit for me :)
Thanks for reading, Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Great news Cathy:)) I know that will help you...happy tears are the best...

Love & Hugs,
Jen