Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lasix anyone?

Photobucket Image Hosting Ok now, So what's going on with me? I have been taking my lasix and potassium like any other day. Since Monday I have been running to the restroom like crazy and peeing like never before. Monday night I got a HORRIBLE leg cramp, OUCH! My back leg is still sore from that cramp. So Tuesday night I decided to take and extra potassium. I've done this before and its ok with Dr. And whoooopiiii NO cramps! It is weird for me because my lasix have never really worked that well for me. No matter what I always retained alot of fluid and my legs would swell like crazy. I am fianlly getting rid of all that fluid and I have no idea how I am doing it. My ankles are not kankles anymore :) I just hope I continue this way even though it means that I have to run and pee, LOL
Have a great day!
Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the Lasix is working..It will keep you busy now;))
Were you taking it at different times or with ibuprofen or something??

Hope it keeps working...

Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Well it stinks that you have to keep peeing, but hey, if it means the Lasix is working, then pee away! LOL! I hope it keeps helping you!!
Hugs,
Colleen :)