Sunday, September 28, 2008

He loves me, he loves me not!

PhotobucketYesterday I was in chat with my circle of phriends. Talking about everything, and like always the food conversation came up. All of a sudden I got a craving for a Lemon Icee. And the first place that came to my mind was Sonic Drive Inn, even though I have never been there. But I always see the commercials and they look so yummy! So while in chat I loooked one up in my area and the closest one I found was about 46 miles away from us. I said to the girls in chat. "Im going to go see how much my husband loves me, to see if he will take me to Sonic" And since I had gotten a lil upset with him earlier I was 100% sure he would say yes. Well he did, I came back and told the girls "He loves me", LOL
I called Sonic and they would not answer, Grrrrrrrrrr I was upset. Then I did another search and I found one about 25 miles away from us... even better! I called them and got directions and asked what time they closed? 1:00 am.... ohhh plenty of time to get there, LOL
I was still in chat and I told the girls.... He's taking me and I also said, he better have said yes.
So we went I had a Limeade w/cherry, it was soooooooo yummyyyyy. After we were done and ready to go my husband asks me Aren't you going to order another one? I said no, he kept insisting and finally said, I think you better order another one, so that tomorrow if you get the cravings you will have one already and he gave me a BIG smile :) So there I go like a good little girl, but this time I ordered a Lemon-Berry Slush. I brought it home and had my son put it in the freezer for me and I am going to have that later today, while in chat :)
Yummmmm, Yummmmmm
Photobucket

I'm baddddddd. Sometimes I feel guilty because, my husband will do whatever or take me where ever I ask him too and I feel like I'm taking of advantage of him. He has never complained though, LOL......... I love him and he loves me :)
Take care and thanks for reading.
(((((((HUGS)))))))

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Aww, I need to find a Sonic!!! I have yet to experience one!! LOL! I wouldn't feel guilty....you have a hubby who loves you, and obviously wants to do whatever for you. So just let him! lol I'm glad you got to try out Sonic. I'm going to look up one to see if I'm near it at all! lol
Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Limeade..Yummy..That is my fave, I will have to try the slushes:)) Did you know you can even add two or more flavors to the limeades?? I love the drinks there..and the ice:))
I can see your hubby loves you lots..don't feel guilty..enjoy and let him spoil you;))..Isn't that what life is about?LOL

Enjoy the Sonic and I bet you will be back there soon..Hope to see ya in chat tonite..

Love & Hugs,
Jen