Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday! Martha

Photobucket Short but sweet :) Saturday was my sister Martha's 53rd B'day. We had a lil celebration at her daughters house. My sister had just had a round of Chemo last Wednesday, she was not as bad as last time but feeling a little yuckie. I have a neighbor that comes and cooks and cleans for me. Well she came over and made a BIG pot of chicken soup and rice so that I could take over for my sister. Besides what I took, there was beef fajitas, chicken fajitas, pork riblets, potato patties, beans, salad and lets not forget the salsa :) Oh yeah and the cutest lil cake with cupcakes around it! It looked yummy but of course I didnt eat any!
It was very nice and my sister enjoy it!
Hope you all have a pleasent Labor Day Monday!
(((((HUGS)))))
Cathy

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday to Martha!! Her feast sounded so yummy! Are there leftovers?? LOL! I hope she had a great day, and will have so many more to celebrate!!
Hugs,
Colleen :)

ali said...

Happy Birthday MARTHA...can ya hear me?? OK then, you'll have to tell her for me Cathy. Sounds like it was a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Martha!!(belated)..Sounds like lots of yummy food:)) Glad you all had a nice day...wishing her many many more to follow...

Hugs,
Jen


BTW..Good idea of putting your Pre PH pic on your blog...Great job;))