Friday, September 5, 2008

Just some thoughts.

Photobucket A couple of my dear phriends have helped me start this blog of MINE. I read alot of the blogs that many phriends write. They write whatever they please and desire and whatever they want to write about. Some blogs are funny, some interesting, some are happy, some silly and some are sad. One my phriends that helped me with my blog said to me......"And remember Cathy, this is your blog and you can write whatever you want" So with this I say to all those of you that for some reason or other have had to not blog or have had to delete something. Remember this is YOUR blog and you can write whatever you WANT!
((((((((HUGS))))))))
Cathy

3 comments:

Wendy's Mom said...

Thanks Cathy!
I am sure you were thinking of me when you wrote this. I am in the process of thinking about restarting my blog. If you go there you will see that I did write something last night and asked everyone if they think I should.

I was really stupid to stop it but I also think the break was good as well. I have so much going on right now that I just needed a break from something. LOL!!

Thank you so much for caring about me. I love you dearly! You are such a beautiful and wonderful phriend.

Love,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Cathy,,
This is so true...I know sometimes I think, "Should I write this?", then I think...It is MY blog...and I can write what I want to..LOL

Have a great weekend:))

Hope you are enjoying your blog..Take care...

Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

You are so right, Cathy! You should be able to blog about anything you want to, because they are your thoughts! I still wish I hadn't changed stuff on my blog several weeks ago to make a certain someone happy, but what's done is done. I know never to do that again!! I am so happy you like your blog, and I enjoy reading it! :)
Hugs!
Colleen :)