Thursday, September 18, 2008

She will be missed

PhotobucketYesterday I was out most of the morning. When I got back I came directly to PHA boards to see if there were any news on GeorgiaBrenda. What I had dreaded was posted. She had passed...... I was in shock, I could not believe it. I was SAD and ANGRY at the same time. This damned illness is trying to take us one by one. There comes a point that I am calm and relaxed and suddenly something like this happens and there comes the wake-up call. We never know!
Brenda was so dear always with good advice. She was the very first host that I met in the chat, she welcomed me with open arms, always making everyone newbie or oldie feel very comfortable and right at home. She always had some good advice and always tried to make peace in the PHA boards, when there was a dissagreament of any sort. never took sides. Always knew what to say.
Bren I will surely miss you alot, it saddens me that you are gone, but you are in a better place where you will feel no pain and you will not suffer, you now have your wings. And I know that you will be looking down on us, so calm and serene. Like a true angel. You were a great host and a phriend. You will be missed but never forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy,
I know I was so shocked about Brenda..What a sad story..She will be greatly missed..I know she will be watching over us all...Thx for calling me and letting me know..

How are you?? Glad you had a good doc appt with Dr C:))
Take care

Love & Hugs,
Jen