Monday, October 13, 2008

Addiction

Photobucket Well, now that Sprint finally got our phone situation straighten out. I am able to call my hubby every morning and he calls me every evening to tell me good night! Silly huh?
Maybe not! I wasn't doing so well the first few days after he left, since I wasn't able to speak to him. I am doing a bit better. I still miss him a whole lot. But my day seems to be better now. And I am sleeping a bit better also :)
One night I was in chat and someone asked if I had heard from him and with a BIG smile from ear to ear I said Yes!!! My addiction called me this evening. LOL Now that just came out of nowhere so now I call him my addiction. But it's a good addiction :)
I am so lucky to have him in my life. He also told me that he MIGHT come back earlier then he had planned, LOL I guess he can not get used to the life over there.... He won't admit that he misses me. You know, one of those macho men! But it's ok if he doesn't because I know he does :).
Well this is it for now... I decided to blog before I get a hint from my phriend, Jen. Telling me it's time to update! Love Ya, Jen :)
(((((HUGS)))))

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Well I know your addiction loves you and misses you, too, even if he won't come out and say it. That's men for you!! lol!! I'm so glad you're able to talk to him twice a day now! But let's hope he comes back earlier!! That would be even better!! :) :)

I'm going to update your blog now with Ali's blog. haha!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Glad you can talk to your "addiction" now;))
I am sure that makes you feel much better...and I bet he comes home early...:)))

Hugs...

Love ya,
Jen