Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I TOLD......

Photobucket
But it was for a good reason. Remember my post where I showed off the bracelet that I made and I blogged and said that I had to make 2 of them for a ex co-worker? Well that's what I lied about. The bracelets that I made were actually for two of my Chat Phriends. You see they have B'days this month and I wanted to make something special for them. So that's when I decided to make the bracelets. Now one of my phriends celebrated her B'day yesterday OCt 28th. . Her name is JenC.
She called me as soon as she opened the envelope in which I sent it. She was so happy about it, I could tell by her tone of voice. And that made me happy also. I am glad that she enjoyed it and that she likes it.
She is so funny and she has been there for me. Like a daughter should be :)
So Jen I just wanted to let you know that I hope that you had a SPECIAL DAY and that you enjoyed every minute of it. I also appreciate everything that you have had to deal with me and my sobbing! I know that you have your own PH that you have to deal with. But you are always concerned about other PHer's. And you never complain about yourself. Please know that if you EVER, EVER need anything from me. I am here for you :)
The other bracelet that I made is for one of my other Phriends. Her name is MrsH. Now I know she doesn't read blogs, so I am not worried about her finding out before her Bday which is Oct. 31st. LOL.
Now, Elena even though you don't read blogs I will tell you right here anyway. That I also appreciate all the GOOD advice that you have given me about PH You have told me how to take the meds that sometimes don't work for me. Even the toxic water!, LOL I will never forget that one!
You in your own special way have been there for me and I will never forget that. And I hope that you too have a SPECIAL DAY!
Now the rest of my phriends, please dont be mad. I love you all. In someway or another you have also helped me. And who knows one of these days I might have to tell another little white lie :)
Please enjoy the rest of the day and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hehehehe I knew all about your little white lie!!! LOL! Our phriends are so wonderful, and I am so glad Jen and Ellen have helped you soooo much with stuff! Cathy, you are such a caring person, too. You have a kind heart, and I am glad to call you my friend!! And besides, you have been a bead supplier, and I think you know how much of an bead addict I am, so thanks for my "fix!" LOL!!
Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Cathy...OMG..Yes..I was soooo excited...and Colleen knew??hummm.
You are such a wonderful Phriend to me and I am always here for you ..dont forget that..

I cannot wait until Dec when we actually get to meet in person:))
Hope you are having a great day...
Thx again so much...I am so fortunate to have met you..

Take care

Love & Hugs,
Jen