Monday, October 13, 2008

Just showing off

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Today I had planned to go to the pharmacy to pick-up a refill. But it is cold and windy out, so I decided I better stay in.
I have been putting off making a few bracelets that a ex co-worker emailed me about making for her. My hands having been shaking lately. But today they where good to go. So I took my supplies out and started on the first one! I did have to take some of it apart 2 times. My eyesight is not the best anymore and I have not been able to find a magnifying table lamp.
I finaly finished it and took pics! Not the best pics in the world. I don't know if its me, the camera, or the sparkle of the crystals, LOL. But there they are.
I made this bracelet with Swarvoski Crystal Beads and a Sterling Sliver Paw Clasp and a 3 bar dasiy spacer. That allows me to make it a 3 strand bracelet. It is one of my favorite designs, even though it takes longer to make and if you make a boo-boo sometimes you have to take the whole thing apart!
Enjoy the pics :) And I won't be mad if you all call me a show off!
BTW, I have to get to work on the next one!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man..that is beautiful:::))
and my colors...LOL

You deserve to show off:))

Have a great day..Talk to ya later..I am off to Target...

Love & Hugs,
Jen

The Truth said...

... and just my color!

How do you do such a good job??

Colleen said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!! And sparkly!! I love it! Do you have red swarovskis?? lol I'm trying to picture that clasp at the end...is it easy to get the bracelet on? I love it! You deserve to show that off!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Annette said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Wendy's Mom said...

Cathy,

That is so pretty! You should think about making some and trying to sell them. I know easier said than done at times. LOL!! You do awesome work though!

Thanks for showing off for us!! LOL!!

Love ya,
Sheila