Thursday, October 23, 2008

UPDATE... I'm so MAD, can it get any worse?

Photobucket
Well my son Jose fianlly calls me at 10am. I was still upset and I didn't answer the phone, he left me a message.. Mom...... I am soooo sorry my alarm didn't go off and my phone is dead! Call me back when you get this message.
I call the Dr office first to ask them if I could still go in today and what time. They tell me come at 1:30pm. I call Jose back and I told him, so if you were alseep who took the kids to school? He tells me Sandra did. I tell him well she didn't answer her phone either. He tells me well I don't know whats wrong with her phone! So I start to tell him. Once a week Jose I just need you ONCE a week and you can't do this for me. He tells me isn't there anypne else that could of taken you? I SAID NO!.... He tells me what about your neighbor.. grrrrrrrrrr that made me more MAD when he said that. He knows already about my nosey neighbor and how I'm trying to cut her out of my life! Then he says, well do you still need to go I tell him YES! can you be here at 1pm? He tells me ok I will be there! He shows up at 12:45, LOL. I do my last run to the potty and we get in the car and leave. Sure enough we get there at 1:15pm. He asks me do you want me to wait? I said yes they are only going to take out my stiches. He says ok so they stay out in the car with the kids and Sandra.
Right at 1:30 they call me in and they take my stiches out. Dr talks to me a bit and tells me to make appt to come back in a month. I did and walked out... It was a litlle before 2pm.
Damn it! where are they?? grrrrrrrrr the STEAM is coming out agian!
I call him on the phone, he answers and I ask him why did you leave? He tells me you took more then and hour and we got tired of waiting! I tell him you know what! It was not more then an hour, we got here at 1:15pm my appt was at 1:30pm, they called me in right away I am out and its not even 2:00pm! So how can it be more then an hour???? I just hung up the phone.
He comes about 8-10 minutes later! Boyyyy was I steaming!! I get in the car, he asks me if it hurted I said NO! He drives me home, he gives me the keys and they all say bye to me. I said bye to them and I went in the house. I just broke down in tears.
I wanted to tell him so many things, but I didnt cause of the kids. I had to bite my tongue and hold it back.
I made dinner, my son Carlos came home in a good mood. I told him what happened and he gave me a BIG hug, he tells me ayyy momma, que bonita cuando estas enojada=how beautiful when you are mad! I couldn't be mad at him :)
I went into chat we had a GREAT conversation! We LOLed alot, like always and had fun! It was good!
BTW.. Mason came in for a while! It was so good to see him in chat again! He left early he said the game was on!! LOL
Ok now I gotta get ready to go to the marketa!
Have a great day all :)
((((HUGS))))

2 comments:

Annette said...

It sounds like you need to have your husband get back home. Would he be able to "get the message" across to your son? I'm sorry that he treated you so poorly.
take care
annette

Anonymous said...

Cathy..I am so sorry..I cannot believe that..I know you must have wanted to kill him...LOL

I am hoping your hubby is home soon..Maybe you need a sit down talk with him(son) without the kids around..I mean if he is home then he should be available to go with you...You should not have to deal with that!!

Hope you have a much better day:))
Hugs,
Jen

BTW I am thankful that Carlos was there and made you :))