Thursday, October 16, 2008

I still don't deserve it!

PhotobucketWhat I am talking about is my daughter Mercedes' phone number. She probably thinks that since I forget alot of things and she goofed up when she told me that she had given it to her ANUNTS on her DAD's side. That I don't remember her saying that. Yeah, her DAD that abandoned them as soon as we were separted deserves it more them me. Well his sisters do and don't know if she has given it to her DAD! Which is up to her and I don't care if she does or not, but what ticks me that I have always been there for her and I don't deserve it.
GRRRRRRRRR I hate when I feel like this. Her B'Day is coming up and I've been thinking about that and also she was supposed to drop by..uhhh Tuesday or Wednesday and no show! And no call and no email..... Tell you this really gets to me.
By all thanks for ready
Hope you have a Great Day! :)

(((HUGS)))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Cathy..I was hoping she would start coming around more..I know this must hurt so much..I just hope and pray that things get better with you two...Is her Bday this month??
And those Grandsons are so cute:))
Hang in there....I think you deserve it!!

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Annette Markin said...

I'm with Jen on this one. I don't know the history, but you are a wonderful woman who shouldn't be getting any crap from anyone.
Annette

Anonymous said...

hey catalina!!! i just found your blog... sorry you're having such a time with the older children... you know, cathy, i don't have children, but here's my advice to parents: SELL the little boogers while they're still cute. (sorry... probably not much of a market for your older two!!!)

of course, now you have the option of driving them to New Hampshire (oh... i can't really remember which state...) and dump them on the courthouse steps ... but you'll need to rush because i understand they're changing the law so you can't leave 'em if they're over 3 days old (see? sell them while they're cute... why do you think they take tiny babies? SO THEY CAN SELL THEM!)

so... you've missed your chance with those two... but at least your husband is back home by now... maybe he'll read them the riot act... bye... jeannieTX