Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A pic of the BOYZ

Photobucket
These are my 5 grandboys. My daughter Mercedes sent this pic to me last week via email. I emailed her back and thanked her for the pic and I told her that I wanted to add it to my blog!
Opps..... She emailed me back and asked for my blog addy so that she could see it. Well I emailed her back and explained to her that I didn't want any family members reading my blog right now.
I told her that only my phriends were allowed to read it. That they knew what I was going through and that I knew what they were going through. I added to say that both my sons knew that I was blogging, but that neither of them knew my addy. And when the time came for me to leave this earth. They had instructions on giving out my addy to whom ever family member that wanted it. I ended the email by telling her that I hope she didn't mind my decission to do this.
Well, she didn't email me back either way. So I decided to go ahead and post it :)
Anyway they have there hair like the Beatles style. I told them that, when they came to my son's B'day Celebration. I think they look really cute with there hair like that. They are all thin so it fits them well. I don't see them very often, daughter always busy to bring them over. But I'm glad she sent me this recent pic of them :)
BTW..... Did I do wrong by not wanting her to have my addy? Did I maybe make things worse?
Have a great day all!
((((((HUGS)))))))

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think what you told her shouldn't make her mad. It's your decision and if she doesn't agree, well that's too bad!

The picture is great! What a handsome bunch of boys! I love their hair, too!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Cute boys:))

I think you should do whatever you want with your blog..My family do not read mine either...I feel this is an outlet and that you all understand...

LOve & Hugs,
Jen