Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I AM SOOOO MAD!!!

Photobucket

I was supposed to be at my appt today to have my stitches removed. Well.... My older son never showed up! I called him about 4 million times! And I called my daughter-in-law also. Neither of them answered there freakin phone! And I did call my son yesterday evening to remind him! He said ok. I will be there at 8:30 am. At 8:30 am I went and got in my car, so that when he arrived all he had to do is was my wheelchair up on the ramp. I waited in the car until 9:15 am and NADA!! I am soooo psst!! I bet you can see steam coming out of my ears!
You know when both my daughter and son have needed me for loans! I have always been there for them, or whatever else they needed. But where are they when I need them?
I hate being in this damned wheelchair and having to depend on ANYONE! And that also includes my husband! I might as well be alone.
I wish I could just hop into my car and leave somewhere. I can't go in my wheelie because we are having winds again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Well, bye all I have to go figured out how to blow some steam.
Hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! How aggravating! I'm so sorry your son wasn't there for you, Cathy. I wish I lived closer, I would been glad to try to help you!!! I hope he has a good excuse for leaving you hanging!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

Now what happened?? Did you kick his a@@ too??LOL

No..I am sorry...I know I do not go much by my self unless it is a drive thru or something quick..I hate being dependent on others If I need my WC or something..It sucks but hey...I think it always could be worse..

Hope your day turned out better..I know we had fun in chat...LMAO

Love & Hugs,
Jen