Thursday, October 2, 2008

My husband left today.

Photobucket
Photobucket
He had his brother pick him up here at the house. He didn't want me to take him to the airport and watch him get on the plane. I miss him already. I missed him the moment he walked out the door. I am a mess right now and I just don't know what to do. He will call me but not everyday, because of the bad phone service over there it will be hard. So I will see how I handle this.

Also, today is my son Carlos' Birthday, he turned 17. We will celebrate his Birthday on Sunday October 5th... A small BBQ cook-out, nothing big. And we are supposed to meet his girlfriend. YIKES!

Well I am going to go and try to watch some TV. Maybe it will relax me.

Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy...
Just let me know if I can do anything..Try and stay busy while he is gone..Mybe Carlos can take you to the movies while he is gone..

Tell Carlos Happy Birthday!! The Girlfriend..Oh wow..yea thats fun!!
I know you all will have a great party on Sunday:))

Take care and maybe you should come and chat tonite..I will share my slushie??LOL

Take care..
Love & Hugs,
Jen