Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can you relate?

PhotobucketThere are a few songs that Shania Twain sings that I really like. I have been listening to some of her old songs since they came out. There is this one song that I can really relate to. Even though it is a love song. I have wriiten the lyrics below, what I wrote in ( ) is how I relate myself to it.
"It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing"
Hope life's been good to you since you've been gone. ( the elephant)
I'm doin' fine now- I've finally moved on. (now that I know what I have)
It's not so bad-I'm not that sad.
I'm not surprised just how well I survived. ( with treament)
I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive. (ty GOD)
I can't complain-I'm free again. (of not knowing what was wrong)
And it only hurts, when I'm breathing. ( SOB)
My heart only breaks, when its beating. (chest pains)
My dreams only die, when I'm dreaming. (for a cure)
So, I hold my breathe to forget.
Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night. ( im over that)
There's no need to worry, I'm really alright.
I've never looked back- as a matter of fact. ( I've accepted what I have)
It only hurts when I breathe.
Mmm, no I've never looked back- as a matter of fact.
Hurts when I'm breathing.
Breaks when it's beating.
Die when I'm dreaming.
It only hurts when I breathe.
LOL, ok I'm I nuts, looney, crazy. Because I can relate to this song in that way?
Are there any songs you can relate to?
Nite all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cathy..I will have to listen to taht song..You know music does alot and there are several songsd that I relate to, it depends on the day:))

You are not Looney...or else we both are..LOL JK

Love & Hugs,
Jen