Friday, October 24, 2008

Once in a big while my brain works! And I write...

Photobucket
Let me tell you though they are not the best poems ever. I just start writing what comes to mind and I try rhyming the words. I have posted a few to the left side of my blog. These are ones that I wrote in the past. I still have more but I need to find them, LOL.
I do have one that I wrote about PH. But I was thinking of posting that one in Nov. during PH Awareness Month.
Alot of my poems are in my old PC but I gave that to my older son. And he still has not copied them for me on CD, so that I can have them here. So... the ways things are going right now I have no idea when I will get them!
Maybe......Photobucket !!

LOL, I say that alot :) Hey.... maybe I should try and write a poem about that!!

Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks for reading :)

HUGS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy:))

I love your Poems...keep writing..I use to write some a long time ago...

It will keep your brain active..LOL

I know you are counting down.."addiction" is coming home:))))

Have a great day...

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Your poems are so good, Cathy! Thank you for sharing them with us! :)

Hugs,
Colleen :)