Friday, October 10, 2008

Baa, Baa Black Sheep

PhotobucketI have always conisdered myself to be the black sheep of the family. For a ahile I even thought I was adopted. And to tell you the truth I still do sometimes. Even though my older sister finally got FED up with me saying it and told me that she was there with mom when I was born. Oh... but that didn't stop me. I went on to say, well... maybe I was exchanged at birth! She told me I was crazy.
So why do I think like this! Well, I am the loudest, the meanest, the fattest, the tallest (even taller then my brothers). I consider myself the ugliest of all my sisters. You name it, I am it! I hold grudges for a long time. I can't seem to let go of them. It's very hard for me to forgive, when someone has really hurt me. I cry all the time for anything! Even before PH, only difference I cry more now. I used to do no, no's. I was always afraid of being alone I still am. I am very frank! I tell people how it is, whether they want to hear it or not. Sometimes I get in big SHIT though for doing that! I also have a SHIT list longer then Calif. YIKES!! Seems everyone is on it.
I was the first of the family to say a cuss word in front of them :( They couldn't believe it when I did) Oy my!
I know there's more but I can't remember right now. So.... with all those faults, do you blame me for thinking thata way? Maybe not. But.... I still consider myself the Black Sheep of the Family.
Baa, baa black sheep!
Have a Good Day, Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know Cathy..I always felt that way too..But I think it is because I am the middle..But actually I was the quietest of the three..LOL That was then..I am much more vocal and opionated(sp?) now..not sure that is after PH or just age..lol..and I am very tenderhearted I guess..I cry at the drop of a hat..LOL...I am the caring one of the three of us...

I am the fattest...the "ugly duckling" I always have said...but hey we all have our good and bads,what if we all were the same..it sure would be boring...
Right?? We are all beautiful in our own ways;))

I think you are a beautiful person and a wonderful Phriend:)...Cheer up..we all have our faults and our days...

Love & Hugs,
Jen

The Truth said...

Dear Black Sheep,

The first time my husband met my family, as we left he asked if I was sure I wasn't adopted!

You're not the only one.

But you also have the most beautiful spirit. So there.