Monday, October 27, 2008

Hubby is home :)

We got in this am at 2:00, OMG it was awful coming back across the border. This has never happened to us before. It took us 5 hours! YES, 5 hours to get acroos the border! I have no idea what was going on! It was terrible i was irritated and tired and sleepy! They kept shutting down the lanes, inspecting alot of the vehicles! When we finaly got up to the INS agent, we handed him our passports and he asked for my car registration! Oh, gawwwwd, they have never asked for that! So there I was looking through all the fricken crap that I have in the glove compartment and I handed him my DMV handicap placard registration, LOL. Well double crapola! I finally found it, he checked it, checked the vin number off my car to to make sure it matched! And he gave us our passports and registration back. We drove up a few miles and stopped. I had to go potty sooooo BAD! I had been holding it all those 5 hours. I thought I was going to pee in my pants! I didnt :)
W got home like I said at 2am. I got up at 9am :) I took my pills and I came to check the PH boards, my emails and last my blog!
I am waiting for my grandkids, then my hubby is taking us out for lunch. I am really tired.
Bye for now have a great day!

Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home addiction :))

Yay:)))

I am so glad you are back home safe..My phone has been acting crazy all weekend..ATT is working on the problem!!

Enjoy your hubby;))

Love & Hugs,
Jen

Colleen said...

Well what a pain in the butt getting back across the border!! But, at least your addiction is back home!! Whooooo hoooooo!!!

Hugs,
Colleen :)